Fashion mogul, Michael Kors, knows American fashion and his collections always epitomize the chic and classic style of the American woman. For his Spring 2013 collection, Kors played with an array of geometric shapes and color blocking that gave off a mod 1960s vibe. Large buckled belts and round buttons also added to the cool mod 60s feel.
- New perfume subscription service Olfactif now lets you sample scents monthly, Birchbox style! ow.ly/l7M7t 4 hours ago
- such a cute clutch! RT @itsjeaninemason: Gorgeous Edie Parker clutch we bought my mom for her birthday! Love (cont) tl.gd/n_1rkcgv5 7 hours ago
- Love the simplicity of this YSL bag: snapette.com/Yves-Saint-Lau… 8 hours ago
- How would you style these John&Pearl chunky bracelets? snapette.com/John-Pearl/Wol… 10 hours ago
- JW Anderson's first collection for Versus Versace is out! Which is your favorite look? ow.ly/l7LaN 12 hours ago