Marchesa is best known for their exquisite gowns and always remain a top choice for celebrities attending red carpet events. For spring 2013, Marchesa delivers the same craftwork but with an Indian twist. The models looked as if they had walked straight out of a Bollywood movie. Gowns were made out of lush fabric in royal hues ranging from peacock to bordeaux and all were adorned with gold hand-embroidery.
- Ever wonder what it's like to be a celebrity stylist? Read on here: 2 hours ago
- Perfect cutoffs for the summer! snapette.com/7-for-all-Mank… 18 hours ago
- The cutest ring we've spotted on the app! snapette.com/SHE/Big-Center… 21 hours ago
- Watch Rihanna talk through her second River Island design collaboration! ow.ly/kYSTH 23 hours ago
- Happy Friday! Here's a shoutout to our favorite boutiques of the week: @AshShoes @coclicony @dagnyandbarstow @Cynthia_Rowley #followfriday 1 day ago