American designer Jeremy Scott is popular for his luxury street style clothing and his designs always make a loud statement. His spring 2013 collection consists of vibrant snake skin outfits, baseball caps with attached veils and 90′s hip-hop inspired jackets. This collection is definitely thought-provoking and controversial.
- Club Monaco partners with bloggers for its Fall'13 lookbook! ow.ly/l7MG0 14 hours ago
- Get $100 off your purchase at Snapette's partner boutique Backroom, featuring designers YSL, Hermes, & Chanel! snapette.com/offers 15 hours ago
- RT @bkrmofficial: Really excited to announce our partnership with fab fashion app snapette Download the app & follow… instagram.com/p/ZR51NDooqz/ 16 hours ago
- Spotted on the app: a cool Coachella-worthy head crown by Balenciaga! snapette.com/Balenciaga/Bal… 17 hours ago
- These tripped out Litas by Jeffrey Campbell are so rad! snapette.com/Jeffrey-Campbe… 20 hours ago